First time here? Check out the FAQ!

Reversing input records.

0 votes
asked by about Computer Age Dentist
edited by

I recently did monthly statements, but accidentally entered 2015 instead of 2014, now it will not allow me to enter any payments or post. How do I reverse it?

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by (264k points)
edited by

Unfortunately, there is no information about this software. The official website uses another product, while Computer Age Dentist can't be found. However, firstly I recommend checking the official help. Since this might be a common error, press F1 and then go to Help and read about data modification within the program. This appears to be the only way possible regarding this software. Secondly, contact the new developer using the following address: Us

Since it's launch, the developer has been acquired by other companies, and it's now called CareStream Dental.

Your answer

Your name to display (optional):
Privacy: Your email address will only be used for sending these notifications.
Anti-spam verification:
To avoid this verification in future, please log in or register