First time here? Check out the FAQ!

Latest questions about "blend photo"

0 votes
1 answer 186 views
I want to ask, now I am using Frame Photo Editor. Every time I put my photo into frame the phrase 'Frame Photo Editor' appears in front on my photo.
asked Mar 15, 2011 by sharley (120 points) about FramePhotoEditor
To see more, click for the full list of questions or popular tags.