To uninstall this program, you can try the methods below:
Method 1: Uninstall the program through Add/Remove Programs
- Click Start menu in the lower-left corner of the computer screen.
- Click Control Panel and double click Add/Remove Programs.
- Highlight RealPlayer Cloud in the pop up window and click Change/Remove to uninstall it.
- Click Yes to confirm the removal when a window pops up.
- When the uninstall process is finished, restart the computer.
Method 2: Uninstall the program with its own uninstaller
- Click Start menu, select All Programs and locate RealPlayer Cloud in the list.
- Find out “Uninstall RealPlayer Cloud” by following the triangle symbol and click it.
- Confirm the removal by clicking Yes and then wait for a while.
- After the removal process is over, reboot your computer.
Hope these two methods are helpful for you.