First time here? Check out the FAQ!

I want to transfer music from computer to my Pantech model P6030.

0 votes
asked by about Windows Device Driver (Pantech USB Modem Software)
edited by

Can you please tell me how to transfer my music to my Pantech mobile phone?

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by (77.9k points)

In order to transfer music and other data from your computer to the mobile phone, I suggest you download and install the PC Suite software that is specially designed for this job. You can download the PC Suite program that is compatible with your phone from the following official website.

Your answer

Your name to display (optional):
Privacy: Your email address will only be used for sending these notifications.
Anti-spam verification:
To avoid this verification in future, please log in or register