We've been using Summit Script Manager (with dongle attached to a printer) for around 10-11 years. In the beginning we used it in Windows 98 and it worked perfectly. Then with the advancements in the market, we tried and switched our OS to XP and installed Summit SM on it. For some time it worked good, but later on due to some changes done by our operator, which he did not get notice of while making them, using SM got flawed. So eventually, we upgraded the dongle for Windows XP and we are still facing issues with Hindi typing. We work on Remington keyboard mostly and the keys are not the same as they used to be. We are totally puzzled on how to make it work. Kindly guide us with the solution.