First time here? Check out the FAQ!

I need assistance with my Kindle

0 votes
asked by about Belkin Setup and Router Monitor
edited by

I was told that I could use an N150 Belkin router in order to connect my Kindle Fire to my desktop computer. An error message says I need a driver. Not sure which driver I need in order to do that.

Can anyone help me?

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by (77.9k points)
edited by

In order to connect your Kindle Fire to the computer you can try using AirDroid. This is an application that helps you manage your Android device from a desk web browser. Also, you can visit the following Forum for more information on how to use this.

Your answer

Your name to display (optional):
Privacy: Your email address will only be used for sending these notifications.
Anti-spam verification:
To avoid this verification in future, please log in or register