First time here? Check out the FAQ!

How to convert a Word document to PDF?

–2 votes
asked by about Microsoft Office Word
edited by

How to convert a Word document to PDF?

4 Answers

0 votes
answered by (12.8k points)

The above given answer is not correct because adobe reader does not have proper codec to support a word document.... To convert a word document into PDF just download this software from . Word to PDF Converter is a handy tool that can convert any Word document to a PDF file in two clicks.You can use graphics, textures, backgrounds and anything in your Word file. The best feature of Word to PDF Converter is that the resulting file is just the same as the original one; the program never makes any changes to text, formatting, colors or anything. You will be given the best conversion for your Word file. You don’t need any other software like Adobe Reader or else, but you must install a PDF viewer to view a converted Word file.

0 votes
answered by (140 points)

Easily and safely convert word documents to PDF file format, you can use Kernel for Word to PDF Converter Tool. This software convert multiple word file to PDF file just a single conversion click. Reference link :

Free download demo version :

0 votes
answered by (132k points)

In order to convert the Word documents to PDF, launch MS Word, open the document you want to convert and select Save As from the File menu. After that, from the Save as type drop-down list select PDF, enter a file name, select a location and click Save. If it doesn't work, or if your Word version doesn't have an option to save the document as PDF, you can try an utility from Software Informer database.

–2 votes
answered by

befor opening the word doc right click on the document icon and then click "open with".Find adobe reader and double click. I hope this info was helpful.

Your answer

Your name to display (optional):
Privacy: Your email address will only be used for sending these notifications.
Anti-spam verification:
To avoid this verification in future, please log in or register