First time here? Check out the FAQ!

Is there an upgrade for Quicken Family Lawyer 2001 available?

0 votes
asked by about Quicken Family Lawyer 2001
edited by

I can't open or run Quicken Family Lawyer 2001 and I don't have the disc to reinstall it. Is there an upgrade available? How can I get to open my files?

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by (193k points)
edited by

No, there isn't any upgrade available because the application has been discontinued by its developer. The only way to open your files is to purchase a new CD copy from Amazon, eBay or other similar websites. Also you can try MyAttorney® Home & Business or a universal file opener like Free File Viewer or File Viewer.

Your answer

Your name to display (optional):
Privacy: Your email address will only be used for sending these notifications.
Anti-spam verification:
To avoid this verification in future, please log in or register