First time here? Check out the FAQ!

Software for commercial and institutional work in California

0 votes
asked by
edited by

We do mechanical, plumbing and electrical engineering. We need MPE and envelope title 24 compliance software for commercial and institutional work in California. What do you recommend?

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by (309k points)
edited by

I've used various search queries, and I didn't find anything available which means, like I previously recommended to other fellow users, that you will have to contact the local finances department in your area. These things are standardized, and they should use only certain applications. They will recommend you a list with applications to use for your business since you will be working with official papers and labels.

Your answer

Your name to display (optional):
Privacy: Your email address will only be used for sending these notifications.
Anti-spam verification:
To avoid this verification in future, please log in or register