First time here? Check out the FAQ!

Software for my HP Officejet J4580 All-in-one.

0 votes
asked by
edited by

I think I need software to use with my HP Officejet J4580 All-in-one printer so that I can reduce or enlarge a copy.

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by (329k points)

If you want to modify a graphical file, then you need an application that handles images and changes their resolution, etc.

You can either use GIMP, Photoshop or XnView to simply resize the document.

Your answer

Your name to display (optional):
Privacy: Your email address will only be used for sending these notifications.
Anti-spam verification:
To avoid this verification in future, please log in or register