No, there is no Windows 10 support for SLConsole. The entire platform is running on the following operating systems.
- Solaris 10 SPARC, Solaris 10 x86
- Windows Server 2008 SP2: 64-bit, Windows 2012 Enterprise Server
- Windows 7 SP1: 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Oracle Unbreakable Linux 5 (2.6.18) 32-bit
- SUSE Enterprise Linux 10.2 (2.6.16) 32-bit
As you can see, there is no Windows 10 support. Compatibility is out of the question since these are complicated products that need exact requirements in order to run properly.
You can find more about it using the following link: https://docs.oracle.com/cd/E28221_03/en/E20875/html/sl3000slcintro.htm#BHCHGCDD