First time here? Check out the FAQ!

I need to buy a printer to print new labels.

0 votes
asked by
edited by

I want to comply with the new GHS regulation. I already have the Markware software but I need to buy a new printer to be compatible and print the new labels. What printer should I purchase and what are its specifications?

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by (132k points)

In order to print the new labels, I recommend you use a printer from Brady Worldwide. You can find the specifications for each printer if you click on their names. These printers are compatible with Markware software and respect the GHS regulation. For further information, I suggest you contact the Customer Support Team.

Your answer

Your name to display (optional):
Privacy: Your email address will only be used for sending these notifications.
Anti-spam verification:
To avoid this verification in future, please log in or register