First time here? Check out the FAQ!

My son is quadriplegic from car accident/what can I get to let him communicate with single switch ability?

0 votes
asked by

Son can work single switch with head movement to change tv channels. I want him to use computer to communicate. What do I need?

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by

I don't know myself, but here are a few organizations I think you could ask, both for financial help if needed and possibly equipment assistance, they might even be able to get you connected with the right people. I know from working with a Lions club in Australia that they will do their best.

SO, I would contact a Lions Club and also a Rotary Club, both of these groups will do what ever they can to assist you. If they don't know, they will do their best to find out.

I hope this info will help you in some way

Your answer

Your name to display (optional):
Privacy: Your email address will only be used for sending these notifications.
Anti-spam verification:
To avoid this verification in future, please log in or register