I was given Strongvault as an add-on when I downloaded Insta Codecs. This is not the program that I wanted and now I can't remove it from my computer completely. Can you help?
This worked for the same problem on Windows 7:
- Open up Internet Explorer Browser
- Go here: http://support.microsoft.com/fixit/
- In the Filter Solutions SEARCH box: TYPE in "Uninstall"
- You should see an option called: "Fix problems with programs that can't be installed or uninstalled"
- Click RUN NOW
- Go through the steps and select (manually choose the software that you are having issues uninstalling)
- Find Strongvault and complete the remaining steps
Thanks Dave, worked perfectly.
Strongvault doesn't show up in my Fixit list either. Now what?
Use this Microsoft utility: http://support.microsoft.com/mats/program_install_and_uninstall
Load it on your computer and run it. It is pretty self explanatory.
It doesn't work.