- Uninstall Bluestacks using control panel.
- Install BlueStacksHDAppPlayerProsetupREL.exe
- After it intstalls Bluestacks will run. Quit out of it as soon as you can.
- Install BlueStacks-ThinInstaller_0.7.0.722.exe
- It will Update...
Now everytime you run it you won't experience the crash (I havn't)
Install the UI GO Launcher EX to get access to all your Apps and Advanced Android Settings..
Hope this helped :)
You can also:
Apparent success. After numerous remove/reboot/install cycles, I seem to have a stable beta-update system at least from the "Loading..." issue perspective.
The sequence I followed was:
- Remove Bluestacks via the Control Panel.
- Install the original beta
- Re-sync selected apps from my phone
- Test apps, shutdown Bluestacks and restart Bluestacks several times.
6 Shutdown Bluestacks (including stopping related processes and services using the Task Manager) .
- Install the beta-update and reboot
- Test apps (several worked that did not work on the original especially those that needed a mic)
- Stopped and restarted Bluestacks several times with no "Loading..." problem.
- Hibernated and resumed a number of times with no problem
- Shutdown and restarted several times with no issues.