Unfortunately, there can be a lot of causes for the Run-Time Error 380 message to appear and I couldn't find any official way to fix it. However, in KeyTweak's it's related to Visual Basic 6, so make sure that VB6 is correctly installed on your system. In case that doesn't work, here are a few solutions that usually work with Run-Time 380 errors:
- Run KeyTweak as Administrator
- Updating your video driver.
- Uninstalling and reinstalling the application.
- Check your system files by pressing Win+R, typing "sfc /scannow" (without quotes) into the Run box and pressing Enter.
- Make sure that you have the Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library installed correctly.
- Clean the Windows Registry using a tool like CCleaner.
- Try installing or reinstalling MS Office.
- Reinstall your operating system.